Combi Bead Breaker
• Mini-Printer is optional, which will save 4/5 consumables (international-leading).
• The repeated measurement error is within the international standard ±0.04°.which rightly meet the need of luxury cars, more accuracy.
• The handheld auxiliary monitor is optional. • Zero calibration software is optional; the sensors can be self-calibrated after the warranty period. • Super-low chassis vehicles can be detected.
Mismatched tire size will make the vehicle can not go straight and tire will be badly worn. This function is the judgment for the tire worn and the tire pressure.
Common Problems And Solutions
Maintain your equipment. It is recommended that the general condition of any equipment be examined before it is used. Keep your equipment in good repair by adopting a program of conscientious repair and maintenance. Have necessary repairs made by qualified service personnel.
If the moving parts of the equipment are obstructed, use cleaning solvent or another good degreaser to clean the equipment. Remove any existing rust, with a penetrating lubricant.
Do not use motor oil or grease to lubricate the equipment
-Check daily for any signs of rust or corrosion.
Without a load lift the equipment as high as it goes and look under and behind the lifting points. If signs of rust are visible clean as needed.
Storing the Equipment
1. Store in a dry location, recommended indoors.
2. Equipment should be stored in an area where they will not be subjected to damage.
3. If extreme temperatures or chemically active or abrasive environments are involved, the guidance provided in shall be followed.
4. Temperature - When equipment is used at temperatures above 140"F (60"C) or below -20"F (-29"C), the equipment manufacturer or a qualified person should be consulted.
5. Chemically Active Environments -The strength and operation of eqipment can be affected by chemically active environments such as caustic or acid substances or fumes. The equipment manufacturer or a qualified person should be consulted before equipment are used in chemically active environments.
6. Other Environments - The internal workings of equipment can be affected by high moisture, gravel or sand, silt, grit, or other dust-laden air. Equipment subject to these environments should have their inner components frequently cleaned, inspected, and lubricated.
Note: If the equipment is stored outdoors, be sure to lubricate all parts before and after use to ensure the equipment stays in good working condition.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table